Here are some digital tools to help you with your studies.
- 2LetterLookup is much easier to use than most lexicons. You don't have to know the exact form of the word you are looking for - you only need to know the first two letters, without any pointing or accents.
- Dictionary of Targumim, Talmud and Midrashic Literature by Marcus Jastrow (1926)
- מורפיקס Hebrew - English Dictionary
- Mechon Mamre: Here you will find the Hebrew Bible (Tana"kh) and the RaMBaM's Complete Restatement of the Oral Law (Mishneh Torah)
- Jewish Encyclopedia: Education, Community, Peoplehood Impact studies, program evaluation
- Biblios: On-line Bible tools (Christian)
- Mikra Gesher: Your site for studying Bible (Hebrew)
- E-Daf: Printable Gemara Pages